- Once a deposit has been received, it is non-refundable after the first week.
- If you are unable to pick up your puppy on the scheduled pick up date, we charge a $10 per week (starting after the first week) boarding fee until you are able to come pick your puppy up.
- If the time comes for you to pick your puppy up and, after contacting you, I don't hear back from you within a predetermined length of time (for example, if I have contacted you numerous times, then give you a set amount of time to get back to me and you don't), I have no other choice than to find the puppy another home.
- If you wish to meet somewhere besides our home for the pick up, we charge an additional $50 per 30 minutes of driving time.
- If you are unable, for some reason, to keep your puppy after you've picked it up, the deposit is non-refundable, and only half of the remaining purchase price is refundable, but only within the first 10 days of pickup. After that, I can still take the puppy back if need be, but none of the purchase price can be refunded.
Puppies are a big commitment - very enjoyable, delightful, and an amazing experience, but they are a lot of work, so please, thoroughly think through adding a puppy to your family before making the decision.